Nike Zoom Gravity
The Nike Zoom Gravity is a good entry-level running shoe that combines style and comfort.
- Good overall comfort
- Effective cushioning
- Affordable shoe
- Rather lightweight
- Appealing design
- Narrow fit that may not be suitable if you have large feet
- Some doubts about durability
Specification: Nike Zoom Gravity
Best offersback to menu ↑
- The outsole of the Nike Zoom Gravity uses rubber under the heel and forefoot to protect the shoe from abrasion. This rubber provides an excellent traction on the road.
- There are shallow flex grooves and fine studs to improve the grip and flexibility of the sole. This allows the shoe to effectively follow the movement of the foot without hampering it.
- The midsole consists of two layers over the entire length of the shoe to provide comfortable cushioning. The first is a firm structure to give dynamism to the shoe while the second is made of softer foam to absorb the impacts while running.
- Moreover, the famous Zoom Air cushioning technology equips the front part of the midsole under the forefoot. Its purpose is to offer an easy ride by providing soft padding under the toes.
- The upper of the Nike Zoom Gravity uses a multi-layered mesh to provide a snug and comfortable fit. It is relatively stretchy to fit the shape of the foot. Its numerous ventilation holes allow the foot to breathe during the exercise and thus avoid overheating.
- Several flexible synthetic overlays improve foot support and help to preserve the structure of the upper over time. Indeed, it is common for the upper of a running shoe to sag after long periods of use.
- Finally, let’s note that the shoe uses a traditional lacing system with flat laces. It’s helpful to adjust the snugness of the fit evenly around the foot.