Analysis of reviews
- Good overall comfort
- Effective cushioning
- Reasonable weight
- Minimum price
- Some doubts about the durability of the upper
Specification: Nike Revolution 5
- The Nike Revolution 5’s outsole includes abrasion-resistant rubber to provide optimal traction on urban surfaces while protecting the rest of the shoe from wear and tear. This ensures that the outsole provides good traction even in rainy conditions.
- In addition, strategically placed flex grooves are designed to increase the flexibility of the shoe to adapt to the movement of the foot. This gives a softer and more fluid ride.
- This road model owes its cushioning to ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) foam, a popular technology in running shoes. It’s a lightweight yet strong material that effectively absorbs shocks.
- In addition, an insole (non-removable) completes the cushioning of the shoe.
- The Nike Revolution 5’s upper translates into a lightweight knit. This provides optimal ventilation to allow the foot to breathe during exercise. This configuration also allows for effective foot support.
- This road shoe uses a classic lacing system to comfortably adjust the pressure around the foot.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
How does the Nike Revolution 5 fit?
Why is this shoe so inexpensive?
What is the difference between this model and the Nike Legend React?
These two road shoes are similar in terms of budget but the Legend React is slightly more expensive because it features React cushioning foam, which is a recent innovation from Nike. The Revolution, on the other hand, offers a simpler configuration with EVA foam.