There's always a risk to disappoint the fans of a great running shoe. Brooks didn't fall in the trap and came up with a very well-made Brooks Launch 4. The most notable improvement is its weight, with the shoe shedding almost an ounce in comparison to the previous model. In terms of sensation, it still behaves as the archetype of the neutral shoe, which makes it suitable for most runners. It also comes with a stunning UK flag look (for the London Marathon 2017) so don't miss out!
- Great comfort
- Amazing value for money (less than £95 on retail)
- Improved 3D printed upper for a better fit and durability
- Just the right amount of cushioning for a neutral shoe
- Lighter than the Brooks Launch 3
- The midfoot area is stiffer than with the previous models of the series according to some runners
- Terrain: Road & Track
- Arch support: Neutral
- Heel to toe drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 213-255 grams
- Release year: 2017
Carbon rubber to prevent the outsole from wearing down too fast
BioMoGo DNA midsole for alleged better cushioning and responsiveness. This is combined with Brooks’ Segmented Crash Pad and Midfoot Transition Zone that are supposed to provide a better heel-to-toe transition and maximize stride efficiency.
The Brooks Launch 4 features an air mesh material with 3D printed overlays that offers good breathability. It keeps the foot cool and dry throughout the run.
Price history and price alert