Luna Sandals Oso review
Those who read Christopher McDougall's Born to Run probably remember the tragic story of Marcel Luna. Out of his friendship with Barefoot Ted was born Luna Sandals, a brand of premium sandals similar to the ones worn by the legendary Tarahumara/Rarámuri runners. The Oso is the flagship model of the Luna Sandals collection. With it's thick vibram sole it's ideal for trail running and may be more durable than traditional minimalist shoes. Give it a try!
- Thick vibram sole for better protection and improved durability
- Very convenient strap system (MGT: Monkey Grip Technology)
- Stunning look - not your average sandal!
- Tricky sizing (make sure to check out Luna Sandals' sizing guide)
- A bit expensive for just sandals. However, some of profits are donated to the Tarahumara people of Mexico)
- Terrain: Trail, Road & Track
- Arch support: natural/minimalist (barefoot)
- Heel to toe drop: 0 mm
- Weight: 198 g
- Release year: 2016
Price history and price alert
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
|Price history for Luna Sandals OSO Flaco Winged Edition | Minimalist Running and Hiking Sandals - Lightweight 7.2 oz Comfortable Sandals for Men and Women | Adjustable Fit Black Size: 7.5 Women/5.5 Men|